- EXCELLENT PLACEMENTS
- CUTTING EDGE RESEARCH
- GREAT SPORTS
- GREAT NATURE AND CULTURE
- COUNTRY OF BATA FOOTWEAR
- HOME OF SKODA VOLKSWAGEN
Top-level results in research and science, excellence in teaching and interdisciplinary collaboration have stood for the Technical University of Liberec since 1953. Around 7000 students study at seven faculties and one specialized institute.
In the field of technology transfer, the Technical University of Liberec has a tradition of research in close cooperation especially with the textile and automotive industries. This has guaranteed excellent placements to graduates. Furthermore, the University is involved in more than 100 research projects worth almost USD 3 million and in contract research.
While connected globally, the University understands its responsibility as an institution uniquely located in Central Europe and engages in cross-border projects.
- "Study on a modern university campus and be in touch with enthusiastic and helpful teachers. It's the perfect place for those who are looking for excellent sport facilities and a wide range of cultural events."
- Karolína Krausová, Czech Republic
- Master student at the Faculty of Economics
Specialization Business Processes
- Graduated in June 2017
"l did my PhD in Textile machine design at TUL. The best university for Masters & PhD in Textile machinery, technology & engineering. Professors have original ideas. Liberal environment, best hostels, best people - I can go on. I am going to admit my daughter to their Master’s program!"
- Venkatachalam Natarajan, India Principal, Apollo Priyadarshanam Institute of Technology, Tamin Nadu
- "Neisse University broadened my intercultural view going beyond the close borders with Poland and the Czech Republic and opened up new professional perspectives and life possibilities for me."
Anne Bartusiak, Germany
- Scientific Assistant, Ministry of Culture in Saxony, Germany
- Graduated from TUL (Bachelor) in 2006