The main support for your study is provided by the Student Affairs Office of your faculty. This is the place to ask for advice and to handle the administrative acts.
Tip: Before visiting the Student Affairs Office, check the web of your faculty. There are some events or busy times when the office is closed or opened for a restricted time only.
Agency of the Student Affairs Office:
- student admissions
- enrollments for a next year
- issuing and activation of the ISIC cards
- applications for exam acceptance
- registrations for state exams
- applications for the study suspension or termination
- study confirmations
- scholarship applications