|Faculty of Textile Engineering
|Master Industrial Engineering
|Language of Instruction
|Graduation from a relevant Bachelor’s programme (preferably related to textiles).
Recognition of previous education. (Bachelor)
Stipulate grade average at university or passing an entrance examination.
Fluent English skills – level B2 (simillar to 5-6 IELTS), certificate required
|CZK 2000/ USD 100 (application)
CZK 3000 (diploma recognition application)
|February 29, 2024 – for the academic year 2024/25
The required documents for admission:
- filled e-application
- certified copies of Bachelor diploma and other certificates that support academic qualification
- Recognition of Bachelor degree in the Czech Republic – more info here
- curriculum vitae (incl. exact permanent and contact postal addresses)
- letter of motivation
- three letters of recommendation
- confirmation about the application fee payment
- certificate of English language course (min. level B1) if the candidate applied for
a master study programme accredited in English and if the English language is not the official language of the applicant’s country of origin
- certificate of Czech language course (min. level B2) if the candidate applied for
a master study programme accredited in the Czech language and if the applicant is not a citizen of the Czech Republic and does not have previous education in a study programme accredited in the Czech language.
The aim of the consecutive Master’s Degree course Industrial Engineering is to train university-educated professionals to become familiar with quality management and metrology and be able to deal with specific issues in production on-site and apply their quality management skills to various industrial segments. This study programme will provide students with not only theoretical and practical knowledge on this level, but also adequate flexibility and understanding of engineering disciplines and a set of what is comprehensively referred to as soft skills.