Following grant programs are implemented to support the scientific and research works at the Technical University of Liberec:
- PURE – for the strategic development of basic research,
- RISING-STARS – to support young researchers in the basic research,
- ENAGO – to improve the quality of publications,
- Student grant competition – to develop research activities of students of doctoral and master studies.
- MSCA – a postdoctoral fellowship in piezoelectrics and dielectric smart-materials research.
Grant programs are managed by the office of vice-rector for science and research.