We would like to inform you that according to the measure of the Ministry of Health of 4 May 2021, with effect from 10 May 2021, students are allowed to participate in education (practical training, practice, consultations, examinations) only on condition that the student proves that:
- he/she has undergone RT-PCR testing for the SARS-CoV-2 virus with negative results no more than 7 days ago, or
- completed a POC test for the SARS CoV-2 antigen with a negative result no more than 72 hours ago, or
- has been certified by the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic to have received the COVID-19 vaccination and at least 14 days have elapsed since the last dose of vaccine was administered; or
- has laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 disease, the isolation period has expired in accordance with the applicable Ministry of Health emergency measure, and no more than 90 days have elapsed since the first positive POC antigen test for SARS CoV-2 antigen or RT-PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 virus; or
- has had a SARS-CoV-2 antigen test, which is self-testing or approved by the Department of Health for use by a layperson, with a negative result at the employer no more than 72 hours ago.
TUL students can use the Red Cross test site in the city centre (Palachova 504/7, opposite OC Plaza) for testing. There is a reserved time for TUL students from 16.10 to 17.00 on weekdays. The reservation system for the test site is not public. Reservations can be made through the gatehouse of Block B of Harcov dormitory – either in person or by calling 5214 (+420 485 355 214).
You can, of course, use other public testing centres to provide proof of a negative test, or if you are concurrently employed, you can provide a negative test from your employer, but it must be no more than 72 hours old.
Dear students, let us appreciate the possibility, albeit limited, of attending classes in person, let us be considerate of each other and adhere to the anti-epidemic measures.
doc. RNDr. Miroslav Brzezina, CSc.
7. May 2021