Personal presence of students in university and examinations of more than 10 persons at one time, and participants in a lifelong learning courses with effect from October 14, 2020 from 00:00 to November 1, 2020 to 23:59 is prohibited.
The ban on personal presence of students does not apply to:
- participation in clinical and practical teaching and practice of students in study programmes in general medicine, dentistry, pharmacy and other health study programmes and programmes and students performing pedagogical practical teaching and practice in kindergartens, primary and secondary schools.
With effect from October 14, 2020 from 00:00 to November 1, 2020 to 23:59 it is forbidden to accommodate university students who have another residence in the Czech Republic, in university accommodation facilities.
The ban on accommodation in university accommodation facilities does not apply to:
- students who have been imposed a work duty by the government and students who participate in clinical and practical teaching or practice pursuant to this order,
- students for whom the accommodation facility of university is a residence and that fact is proved to the university by an official statement,
- students who have at the same time employment contract with university.
Due to the protection of public health and the health of employees and students, all TUL employees and students are obliged to immediately report a positive test for COVID-19 or quarantine via the form at: https://liane.tul.cz/covid.
Each unit or rectorate workplace is obliged to immediately report any foreign employee or student arriving from abroad to the territory of the Czech Republic to the International Office of TUL e-mails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and to the Bursar's Office e-mail: email@example.com.
The Rector appeals to employees travelling anywhere abroad to continuously monitor recommendations and related information, including official information sources, and to adapt their private and work stays outside the Czech Republic accordingly.
Information on the current situation and measures for travel to countries outside the Czech Republic is given on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic.
TUL is governed by legal regulations and measures of the Ministry of Health or other public administration bodies issued in connection with the coronavirus epidemic COVID-19 in their current versions and does not introduce measures that would determine their rights or obligations beyond legal norms and measures.
Contact to the Regional Hygiene Station in Liberec:
MUDr. Jana Prattingerová
phone: +420 485 253 111
Contacts to TUL doctors:
MUDr. Dagmar Švorcová
phone: +420 485 353 262
Husova 1290/75, 460 01 Liberec 1 Czech Republic
MUDr. Petra Lajžnerová
phone: +420 607 888 930
17. listopadu 590/14, Liberec, Starý Harcov