Rector’s Order No. 2/2021 – Mandatory Testing
- Rector’s Order No. 2/2021: Rules Related to Mandatory Testing for the Presence of SARS-CoV-2
- Annex No. 1: Manual Related to Mandatory Testing for SARS CoV-2 virus
Employees will only be allowed personal (physical) presence at the workplace if they have undergone a test to determine the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus within the last 7 days, have been vaccinated against the COVID-19 or have undergone the COVID-19 no more than 90 days in the past.
Rector’s Order No. 12 /2020 – Teaching
- Rector’s Order No. 12 /2020: Measures Adopted in Connection with the COVID-19 Disease, Teaching at TUL
- Annex No. 1: Basic information on the work obligation
Due to the protection of public health and the health of employees and students, all TUL employees and students are obliged to immediately report a positive test for COVID-19 or quarantine via the form at: https://liane.tul.cz/covid.
Rector´s Order nr. 9/2020 – Incoming Foreigners
- TUL Rector’s Order No. 9/2020: Measures when Foreigners Enter the Territory of the Czech Republic
Each unit or rectorate workplace is obliged to immediately report any foreign employee or student arriving from abroad to the territory of the Czech Republic to the International Office of TUL e-mails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and to the Bursar’s Office e-mail: email@example.com.
Rector´s Order nr. 7/2020 – Travel of TUL Employees
- Rector´s Order nr. 7/2020: Recommendations for Travel of TUL Employees and Arrivals of Persons from Abroad in Connection with COVID-19 Epidemic
The Rector appeals to employees travelling anywhere abroad to continuously monitor recommendations and related information, including official information sources, and to adapt their private and work stays outside the Czech Republic accordingly.
Information on the current situation and measures for travel to countries outside the Czech Republic is given on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic.
TUL is governed by legal regulations and measures of the Ministry of Health or other public administration bodies issued in connection with the coronavirus epidemic COVID-19 in their current versions and does not introduce measures that would determine their rights or obligations beyond legal norms and measures.
Regional Hygiene Station in Liberec
MUDr. Jana Prattingerová
phone: +420 485 253 111
MUDr. Dagmar Švorcová
phone: +420 485 353 262
Husova 1290/75, 460 01 Liberec 1 Czech Republic
MUDr. Petra Lajžnerová
phone: +420 607 888 930
17. listopadu 590/14, Liberec, Starý Harcov