Rector’s Order No. 8/2021 – Measures regarding COVID-19
This document is based on the measures for universities issued by the Ministry of Health. In brief:
- Classes will be taught on a full-time basis. Respiratory protective equipment must be worn indoors, but not during classroom instruction.
- For examinations, entrance examinations and academic ceremonies attended by 20 or more persons, there is a requirement to provide proof of vaccination, test or illness recovery.
- Students residing in the dormitories must provide proof of immunization, test, or illness recovery.
- For international arrivals, current Ministry of Health regulations apply.
- Staff and students are required to report quarantine or a positive test.
Rector’s Order No. 8 /2021 – Measures regarding COVID-19 (in Czech)
- Rector’s Order No. 12 /2020: Measures Adopted in Connection with the COVID-19 Disease, Teaching at TUL
- Annex No. 1: Basic information on the work obligation
- TUL Rector’s Order No. 9/2020: Measures when Foreigners Enter the Territory of the Czech Republic
- Rector´s Order No. 7/2020: Recommendations for Travel of TUL Employees and Arrivals of Persons from Abroad in Connection with COVID-19 Epidemic
Regional Hygiene Station in Liberec
MUDr. Jana Prattingerová
phone: +420 485 253 111
MUDr. Dagmar Švorcová
phone: +420 485 353 262
Husova 1290/75, 460 01 Liberec 1 Czech Republic
MUDr. Petra Lajžnerová
phone: +420 607 888 930
17. listopadu 590/14, Liberec, Starý Harcov