We are pleased to invite you the 3rd International Conference on (EBOR) “Economics, Business and Organization Research” that will be taking place on 20–22 November 2020 as a virtual conference due to the Covid-19 outbreak. The theme of the conference in 2020 is “Reflections of Digital Transformation from Theory to Practice“.
This conference brings together scholars from all the relevant disciplines around the world. Also, the conference provides various publication opportunities in more than 60 well-known journals. Many journals are indexed by SSCI, ESCI and Scopus.
The invited speakers of the EBOR conference are amongst the leaders of the field such as;
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Kaplan (Rector, ESCP Business School), Germany
- Prof. Dr. Andrea Calabro (Co-director, IPAG Business School), France
- Prof. Dr. Alexandra Przegalinska (Vice Rector, Kozminski University), Poland
- Prof. Dr. Jawad Syed (Dean, Lahore University of Management Science), Pakistan
- Prof. Dr. Jan J. Michalek (Dean, Economic Sciences Faculty, University of Warsaw ), Poland
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Helen Duh (University of The Witwatersrand), South Africa
- Dr. Bert Wolfs (Dean, SBS Swiss Business School), Switzerland
The EBOR Conference provides seminars related to;
- Publishing in international journals (SSCI journals)
- Interviews in qualitative research
- Structural equation modelling (AMOS)
- Productivity and Efficiency Analysis with R.
We would be thrilled to have you present at this conference and hear from you about current issues, challenges and advancements on business and economics research and their impact on different business markets and daily lives. We would also love to hear your thoughts and opinions in this direction.
With kindest regards,
22. října 2020